NCL STUDIOS

Welcome to the insane world of Nigel Lewis, through NCL Studios. Through this blog you'll see all the projects I will be working on, including illustrations, comic book work, costume design and prop building.
If you are interested in a commission, please contact me.




Sunday, August 5, 2018

Just one more!!

A little last piece. Jason Momoa was at the con.... I had to go meet him!!
Tho I was not allowed to take a picture of this..... I presented him with a little something. I thanked him for taking up the mantel of the Aquaman, and the guy is nice!!! Go meet a really good guy if you can.
So I gave him the following,..... he laughed a bit too much. His agent turned to see why he laughed so much. Mission accomplished!!!

YOUR WELCOME!!! 
Till next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment