NCL STUDIOS

Welcome to the insane world of Nigel Lewis, through NCL Studios. Through this blog you'll see all the projects I will be working on, including illustrations, comic book work, costume design and prop building.
If you are interested in a commission, please contact me.




Saturday, April 11, 2015

FanExpo Vancouver

Yes I should have written earlier this week,.... but the bills needed paying.
Vancouver,... What a fantastic city!!!
And the Expo completely amazing, I will be back.
I thank the people who came by the table, a lot of fun was had.
If anybody is interested in seeing more of my work you can click to the right of the screen to see my full online portfolio.... or is your interested in an original piece ALL FOR YOU!! You can contact me here:
nclstudios@yahoo.com

Now to post pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment