NCL STUDIOS

Welcome to the insane world of Nigel Lewis, through NCL Studios. Through this blog you'll see all the projects I will be working on, including illustrations, comic book work, costume design and prop building.
If you are interested in a commission, please contact me.




Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A blog the next day after the sites revival,....... things are strange.

OK,... I'm back.
Here's something else to look at that's pretty.
YES YOU GOT IT,... THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!
Also, if you'd like to see what else I type,..... yes every monkey has one,..... here's my twit.
https://twitter.com/NigelNCLLewis
follow.. then unfollow,.. then follow again. Sure.
Plus check out the link to the right,.... MORE PRETTY PICTURES.
And we're done... for the night

No comments:

Post a Comment