NCL STUDIOS

Welcome to the insane world of Nigel Lewis, through NCL Studios. Through this blog you'll see all the projects I will be working on, including illustrations, comic book work, costume design and prop building.
If you are interested in a commission, please contact me.




Monday, February 4, 2013

WOW,.. I am not a good blogger

I really bad at this. I need to improve,... if you can think of anyway to improve my ways, email me, tell me.
I need help in this factor.
Anyway, since last time it's been all SPEED ahead.
We have combined all the comics to one website at www.kevinjackaljohnston.com
But we are still at www.demondogcomic.com    www.startreksparta.com   www.thewordcomic.com
PLUS we got lots more to the site!!!! Videos, blogs, pics, links,..... monkeys,.... who knows until you look.
But still if you want to check my portfolio for commission work on art or costumes, click the portfolio link and get a hold of me.
I'm also going to be attempting twitter,... who knows how that will go. I'll update you with that later.
Anyway, back to the pages,... need more done!!!!
But till then,.. how's this for you!!!
WA-BAM,.... you can get this at our upcoming con's and on our site!!!
Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment