NCL STUDIOS

Welcome to the insane world of Nigel Lewis, through NCL Studios. Through this blog you'll see all the projects I will be working on, including illustrations, comic book work, costume design and prop building.
If you are interested in a commission, please contact me.




Thursday, August 18, 2011

OK,.. lets, start this.

It's the start of something new. Hopefully with this blog I can detail my MANY different projects, failure and success.
Right now, I'm finishing up work for the up coming FanExpo for August 25 to 28. Both of my company's will be there, Hard Nipple Clothing co. and Sin comics. Also Del from Hell Studios will be there too, check it out here www.delfromhellstudios.com.
All info of where and when is at
www.fanexpocanada.com

So next up for here is pics,... stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment